As a traveler, your principal concern is transportation. Skip over other lodging spots that boast nice amenities you can find easily enhanced at Hyatt Place Chicago O’Hare Airport. We recognize that movement is your mindset, and we prioritize our resources around that fact. Land at O’Hare International Airport and walk right past the cabs to our exclusive hotel shuttle.
This free shuttle service runs all day, which helps establish peace of mind for travelers arriving at odd hours from a delayed flight or missed layover. Gain the freedom and flexibility to explore the city from a rental car, using the airport’s multiple on-site options like Avis, Enterprise or Hertz. Any set of wheels will allow you to unpack your suitcase promptly thanks to our location less than 2 miles away.
Rail is just as reliable, so opt for the CTA Blue Line train that services “The Loop”, a nickname adopted by locals for downtown Chicago and O’Hare. Like many of our hotel’s amenities, this service operates 24-hours every day.
- Free hotel-wide Wi-Fi and remote printing
- Free daily a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfasts
- 24/7 airport shuttle service
- 24/7 Gallery Market and Menu
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar
- 24-hour StayFit Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free and pet friendly
- Extra large Hyatt Grand Bed®
- 42” flat screen HDTV
- Spacious guestrooms and suites
- Hyatt Plug Panel™ media center for connecting your laptop or media device to the TV
- Cozy Corner sectional sofa sleeper
Chicago O'Hare Meeting Space
- 4,100 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking ($18 per day)